Angel Beats RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel Beats RP

Angel Beats RP: A new, non- canon role play site based off of the popular anime series. Join today and begin your RP adventure!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mind of Melody (Elyx Intro)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elyx Reiaki

Elyx Reiaki

The Mind of Melody (Elyx Intro) Empty
PostSubject: The Mind of Melody (Elyx Intro)   The Mind of Melody (Elyx Intro) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:03 am

When one person sleeps, they may end up in a deep sleep happy, a sweet dream. A beautiful dream. Maybe it was about that one person, or that one thing that they liked so much. The blissful music in the background, the only place in which fantasy may come to life. Then there was the other end of the spectrum, the nightmares, the evil music and scenarios, worst fears coming to life and biting at you over and over until your imaginary torture demands you wake up. But... what about Elyx? I don't know... The violinist said to himself as he stood in a world with nothing to see, it was all so empty and dank. This was not aa dream at all... but then again, what would he know about that. Everything that he could remember was all foggy, and he felt his mind so like, and the worlds he thinks he can barely understand. The color around him isn't even black, it was just... dark. Empty. Like when one closes their eyes. Was this what the beginning of existence would be like?

There is just one thing... in my mind. The boy whispered as his cold lips shot out puffs of blue smoke from his mouth. His whole body was freezing, yet the air around him did not seemed chilled at all. Maybe it was his body? Or maybe just a mere illusion that no one should pay attention to. Yet it was affecting him badly, but the words rang in his head over. Over, and over, and over. Move on... Move on... Move... The boy said to himself as he then noticed his right palm, then jumped back in shock. He could not remember that thing being there, it was a different color than the emptiness of whatever this world was. He looked to his left to see that he had another hand. Both of them he began to move at free will, and them smile. Wow... This is neat. The boy said to himself as he then made some awkward movements with his arms, discovering their existence and how they worked. Tools of creation, Tools of destruction. Who gave me such?

A few letters then began to appear in front of him, all of them big and blue. All of them spelled out four words, and the overall result had two. The first two were names. Elyx... Reiaki... Yeah... Elyx said to himself as an arrow points to the next word. Follows. The Violinist aid to himself as the arrow then shifted to the last word. ...God...

Last edited by Elyx Reiaki on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elyx Reiaki

Elyx Reiaki

PostSubject: Re: The Mind of Melody (Elyx Intro)   The Mind of Melody (Elyx Intro) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:34 am

He felt something on his head as well, and it felt well. It felt cushion like on the top of his scalp, and it pressed against his head and locked firmly as if it were designed to be there. He placed his hands on the object to feel two circles on the sides. Well, flat circles... something very hard for him to describe. He accidentally flicked a switch on the right side of the headphones, then a soft Violin song began to play. He felt his body gain energy as he closed his eyes and hummed to the tune. The song name, what music he liked, how to play the Violin again. It was all coming back to him. This was something he knew he could not live without. Music, though he had a preferred type, the sweet sounds unlocked his happiness and gave him a small grin. When he walked forward, a big pair of double doors shattered in front of him, and another blue arrow pointed towards the door as if it were waiting for the violinist the whole time. Music is my passion it seems. Wow... this is beautiful! The boy exclaimed as he began to dance to the soft melody of the song. Though he was alone, the delicate stepping made it seem like he was locking hands with a partner in this dance.

The world began to dissolve slowly into the air as he got closer to the doors, in which he stopped dancing and put his right hand on the right handle. With a delicate twist of the hand to the right, the door opened up slowly, revealing white light in the direct middle of the room. As he opened up the door more, the more light was being reveal to him. Soon, this very light revealed to him a whole new world, one much bigger and better than that of the one he was just at. He slumped his headphones over his neck, put his necklace in his collar, and then he felt his clothing shift to a completely new pair of clothing. As for the many people... well... he could not explain anything, but he had a small urge that this place will be just for him.
Back to top Go down
Elyx Reiaki

Elyx Reiaki

PostSubject: Re: The Mind of Melody (Elyx Intro)   The Mind of Melody (Elyx Intro) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:16 pm

That was when the doors slammed shut and the world turned dark again, the world around him was shut down all of a sudden, and he could not help but let out a terrified scream. HEY! NO! Elyx screamed as all his items were disappearing. He looked over his back to see a red figure, a female like figure. She was looking at him with cobalt blue eyes, and her frown showed what she thought of him. He took a step back, and the girl took a step forward. Christian... The girl said as she began to walk up to him, both of her hands balled up into fists. Elyx ran back and away from her, but somehow, she seemed to be getting closer by just walking as he was just running from her. Leave me alone! Please! The Violinist exclaimed as he then gave up on running, stopping so he can have his breathe. The girl from behind was getting really close, and she was not happy with him. Pathetic... Serves you right. God is making you weak... The girl said as she raised her arm and tried to slam it on his head.

Made Elyx weak? Now that put his trigger in action. A shade covered his eyes to show his first anger in the afterlife. No... He has not done anything to me but good... But I hope he will save you now! Elyx exclaimed as he jumped at the girl, who was ready to counter the attack. He did not know how well he could do in combat, but it was a lot better than running.
Back to top Go down
Elyx Reiaki

Elyx Reiaki

PostSubject: Re: The Mind of Melody (Elyx Intro)   The Mind of Melody (Elyx Intro) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:58 pm

In all honesty... I don't remember anything after that. And, who she was. Elyx said to the person sitting next to him as his head was hung his head down. He folded his knees to his stomach and let his story go of how he came to the school. The person next to him was just listening to him, and Elyx grinned as he noticed that the person was still there. He looked at the person and the grin was even brighter. I'm really sorry, I should no be doing that to someone. Just keeping them waiting on my lecture. Especially someone as important as you... Elyx said as he looked back into the fields and the sun looked even brighter in the sunset. It was nice for him to have someone listen to how he got in the world he was in. That person dealt with his memory loss, and now his memories of the creepy girl who dared challenge God. Thank you, you have always been there for me. I owe you one... isn't that right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mind of Melody (Elyx Intro)   The Mind of Melody (Elyx Intro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mind of Melody (Elyx Intro)
Page 1 of 1